Buffalo worms are much easier for small reptiles to digest and have a fast vibrating/wiggle movement to them that prompts a vigorous feeding response. These little ones are great for babies up to 7 inches - because they only get to be 1/2 - 5/8 inch maximum in length.
**Many people also use Buffalo worms as cleaner bugs in their dubia colonies.
The easiest way to separate the worms from the bedding - go outside and
carefully dump worms from one container to another. A slight breeze will
blow the bedding away as the worms fall into the other container.
- We currently ship feeders on Mondays ONLY – unless added to a dragon order.
- Any orders placed after 10AM (EST) will be shipped the following Monday.
- Shipping charges shown at check out are generated by USPS (not us). Please check/adjust the options.
- We will be updating quantities available every Thursday..
- Live arrival guaranteed.
- If our temperatures are over 90 or below 40 degrees, Hot/Cold Weather Packaging will be automatically included at check out for all shipments. ( The Hot/Cold Weather Packaging will list as "Out of stock". )
- If our temperatures here are average, but your temperatures will be above 90 or below 40 degrees, you must manually add Hot/Cold Weather Packaging to your order/cart before going through check out. Not doing so will void the live arrival guarantee.