We will only be shipping overstock feeders in the near future –
After much deliberation we have decided to reduce our dubia colony and move in a different, focused, direction.
We are still breeding dubia – and will post our over-stock on the web site when we have them. We will also be offering new and existing breeding groups for those who would like to set up a small colony for feeding.
** We will not be shipping feeders on the following weeks ::
October 22 & 23
November 5 & 6
November 26 & 27
December 24 & 25
December 31 / January 1
Save even more with BULK -- Quantity discounts for 500 and 1k lots!
Dubia roaches are an excellent feeder for any size bearded dragon and many other reptiles, amphibians or fish. Bred here in our facility, these are all ‘over-stock’ that we simply cannot feed off in a timely manner.
Due to the slowdown in wintertime production, we will not have bulk dubia until March.
- We currently ship feeders on Mondays ONLY – unless added to a dragon order.
- Any orders placed after 10AM (EST) will be shipped the following Monday.
- Shipping charges shown at check out are generated by USPS (not us). Please check/adjust the options.
- We will be updating quantities available every Thursday.
- No sales to Florida.
- Live arrival guaranteed.
- If our temperatures are over 90 or below 40 degrees, Hot/Cold Weather Packaging will be automatically included at check out for all shipments. ( The Hot/Cold Weather Packaging will list as "Out of stock". )
- If our temperatures here are average, but your temperatures will be above 90 or below 40 degrees, you must manually add Hot/Cold Weather Packaging to your order/cart before going through check out. Not doing so will void the live arrival guarantee.