We will only be shipping overstock feeders in the near future –
After much deliberation we have decided to reduce our dubia colony and move in a different, focused, direction.
We are still breeding dubia – and will post our over-stock on the web site when we have them. We will also be offering new and existing breeding groups for those who would like to set up a small colony for feeding.
** We will not be shipping feeders on the following weeks ::
October 22 & 23
November 5 & 6
November 26 & 27
December 24 & 25
December 31 / January 1
Dubia roaches are an excellent feeder for any size bearded dragon and many other reptiles, amphibians or fish. Bred here in our facility, these are all ‘over-stock’ that we simply cannot feed off in a timely manner.
- We currently ship feeders on Mondays ONLY – unless added to a dragon order.
- Any orders placed after 10AM (EST) will be shipped the following Monday.
- Shipping charges shown at check out are generated by USPS (not us). Please check/adjust the options.
- We will be updating quantities available every Thursday.
- No sales to Florida.
- Live arrival guaranteed.
- If our temperatures are over 90 or below 40 degrees, Hot/Cold Weather Packaging will be automatically included at check out for all shipments. ( The Hot/Cold Weather Packaging will list as "Out of stock". )
- If our temperatures here are average, but your temperatures will be above 90 or below 40 degrees, you must manually add Hot/Cold Weather Packaging to your order/cart before going through check out. Not doing so will void the live arrival guarantee.